Goals completed --> 38/101

Sunday, April 4, 2010

New recipes 89/101


  1. Two mustard chicken (ok… not my favorite.  Willing to try again)
  2. Italian Burgers (pretty good way to make burgers more exciting)
  3. Pasta E Fagioli (really good… but no Olive Garden)
  4. Slow Cooker Enchiladas (YUM- we loved this one)
  5. Slow Cooker Applesauce (YUM! – too bad Deacon wouldn’t eat it because it was brown)
  6. Banana sour cream bread (YUM! Deacon loved this too)
  7. Chicken Pot Pie (YUM- a definite favorite)
  8. Crockpot Lasagna (Pretty good)
  9. Swedish Pie (YUM)
  10. Homemade Sloppy Joe’s (OMG, why does anyone use Manwich????)
  11. Katie’s mom’s lasagna (YUM)
  12. Crockpot BBQ Beef and Beans (YUM)
  13. Apple/Pear/Grape Crisp (It was ok…)
  14. Shepherds Pie (YUM)
  15. Crockpot BBQ chicken & cornbread (way too sweet and way too much cornbread)
  16. Flatlander Chili (pretty good… standard)
  17. Michigander Turkey (YUM)
  18. Crockpot Dressing (too soggy… unfortunately I doubled the liquid)
  19. New Pasta E Fagioli Soup (YUMMMMMMM)
  20. Cream Cheese Jell-o Parfait (YUM!)
  21. Easy Lemon Pasta Chicken (SO GOOD)
  22. Maple Roasted Turkey (Would have been good… if we cooked it right)
  23. Cornbread stuffing (I used too much liquid and sage… but it wasn’t bad)
  24. Crockpot cake (YUCK)
  25. Snickers cookies (Pretty good… not my favorite)
  26. Buckeyes (YUMMM)
  27. Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies (YUM… seriously amazing)
  28. Sugar cookie frosting (not my favorite)
  29. Snickerdoodles (YUM)
  30. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (not my favorite)
  31. Cornflake cookies (YUM)
  32. Simply Recipes Pizza Dough (our new favorite)
  33. Irish Beef Stew (I really liked it… but Damien complained)
  34. To Die For Crock Pot Roast (Damien liked it… I thought it was too salty)
  35. Crockpot Brown Sugar chicken (eh…)
  36. Creamy Burrito Casserole (Damien liked it…)
  37. Jay’s signature pizza (not as good as the Simply recipes pizza dough… but really good)
  38. Quick Cornbread (not worth the effort)
  39. Tomato Chicken Pastina (not good)
  40. Paula Deen’s Chicken and Biscuits (yum)
  41. Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies (YUM- but not worth the effort)
  42. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (good and super easy)
  43. White Chili (Yum!!!)
  44. Beef Veggie Soup (really fatty, but good)
  45. Beer Bread (YUM)
  46. Stuffing Chicken Recipe (eh…)
  47. Sauerkraut Balls (YUM)
  48. Panera Potato Soup (YUM)
  49. Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies (YUM)
  50. Oatmeal Banana Muffins (YUM)
  51. Spicy White Chili (way too spicy for me!)
  52. Paula Deen's Mac & Cheese (really good... kids even liked it)
  53. Homemade Red Velvet Cake (yuck)
  54. Homemade Brownies (I still prefer a boxed mix... but these were pretty good)
  55. Gnocchi Nicoise (Damien and my mom loved it... I thought it was good, but a bit heavy on the red wine)
  56. Homemade Veggie Soup concoction (really good!!!)
  57. Cranberry Relish (YUM... I could eat this year round)
  58. Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies (YUM!!!)
  59. Chicken Spaghetti (ok... I would make it again, but it wasn't amazing)
  60. "Exquisite Pizza Sauce" (hmmm, not really "exquisite"- though I might make it again with some slight modifications)
  61. Easy French Dip Sandwiches (AMAZING... a definite keeper)
  62. "Morgan's" Veggie Burger (Wayyy too spicy...)
  63. CousCous w/tomatoes, taragon & black beans (not good)
  64. Homemade Corn bread muffins... different recipe than before (pretty good)
  65. Crockpot Lava Cake (not good)
  66. Chocolate ganache (eh... it was such a simple recipe that I feel bad even counting it)
  67. Zuppa Toscana (good... but I had to do a lot of modifications)
  68. Easy Lemon Pasta (I didn't like it, Damien didn't hate it)
  69. Oven-Roasted Cauliflower (pretty tasty) 
  70. Orange Yogurt Recipe... though slightly adjusted into a Mango/Orange/Vanilla (super popular... great recipe)
  71. Tuna salad recipe from Simply Recipes (pretty good!!!)
  72. Paula Deen Chocolate Chip Pancakes (not so great... and it pains me to say that about a Paula recipe)
  73. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili (eh... nothing spectacular, but Zac liked it)
  74. Rice Pudding (I can't say I'm a huge fan... but Damien and my mom LOVED it)
  75. Homemade Coleslaw (don't know yet... needs to be refrigerated overnight)
  76. Tater Tot Bake (I forgot to add milk... that might have helped it.  Can't say I'd make it again)
  77. Shredded BBQ Beef Sandwiches (eh...)
  78. Strawberry Pancakes (YUM... took a while to get them well done, though)
  79. Strawberry Syrup (eh... i like my syrup a bit thicker)
  80. Chicken Gyros (YUMMMM!!!  definitely going to be a regular)
  81. Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies (SO good)
  82. Salsa Meatloaf (I'm thinking I didn't prepare it correctly... it was ok... though not great)
  83. Peanut butter and Jelly Muffins (YUCK... too salty?!?!  Maybe I would try again and cut down on salt)
  84. French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches (Damien says it's good... but I'm just no fan of beef like this)
  85. Wilton Buttercream Frosting (SO good)
  86. Crockpot Yogurt (FREAKING AWESOME)
  87. Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake (holy cow, so good)
  88. Strawberry Upside-down cake (eh... Damien liked it, so that's good)
  89. Fruity Pebbles "rice krispy" treats (way too sweet for me... Damien says they're good)

No comments: